Chinese artists need your help

If you have some personal Asian artwork that you would like to sell, feel free to post it here, with images etc.
The story always starts: "My father/grandfather bought this in Japan/Korea just after the war..."
luojiang

Chinese artists need your help

Post by luojiang » Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi?i am a member of a chinese Painter unofficial organization from China.In my city Guilin(a Famous Beautiful place ),there are some painters,non-Famous?but with great Talent,some of them are poor,so they want to sell their paintings to make living.Is there anybody can help them?please feel free to contact us
our E-mail ?woailuojiang@163.com or artsupport@163.com

and there is a blog http://artsupport.blogbus.com/ (you can check it to see the paintings,the blog is new,we will update it soon?if you wanna see more Pictures of the paintings,please send e-mail to us,thank you!)

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Feb 18, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm moving this to our "art for sale" forum.

We already deal with about 20+ artists from Guilin. I especially work with Ouyang Guode. I've made about six trips to Guilin in the past 7 years, so I have seen work from most of the artists there (including a lot from the surrounding villages). The price is good since Guilin is not an expensive place - my wife likes to buy the 20RMB jeans when she is there.

-Gary.

luojiang

Post by luojiang » Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm

thank you gary.I hope you will come to Guilin again~